Free Webinar: Practical guide to human rights and modern slavery handling
8 February, 9am GMT
Join this free 45-minute live discussion to get the latest insights into how to handle modern slavery and human rights issues;
- Identify your short term and long term actions if you’ve discovered forced labour in your supply chain
- Develop responses to the labour issues identified that are appropriate to the local context
- Roll out your strategy once the risks have been identified
- Develop KPIs to measure success in addressing modern slavery
- Work with media and NGOs – what a successful collaboration should look like?
- Deal with your stakeholders – how much should you open up to them?
- Assess impacts of your policies and approaches on corporate practice
Confirmed speakers include
Group Policy & Campaigns Director
Director Supplier Sustainability
Front Group Ltd
If you found this of interest, take a look at the upcoming Third Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference on 19-20 April 2018, London. The conference provides targeted debates and actionable insights around the issues that matter the most and will be held under the Chatham House Rule. Confirmed speakers include Co-op, Philips, AngloAmerican, Engie, Debenhams & many more. Find out more here.
Join this free live webinar here
Or sign up to get the recordings if you can’t make the date