Free Webinar: Enabling slavery-free supply chain & the role of investor
5 March, 9am – 10am GMT
Join this free 45-minute conversation to learn about embedding ethical policies across your supply chain to prevent modern slavery and forced labour abuse. You will also hear about growing expectations of investors and the role of finance in eradicating forced labour and modern slavery.
- Hear about embedding ethical policy across your supply chain and procurement practices and revise these annually
- How to ensure that social aspects are equally prioritised as operational demands in supply chain
- Find out about annual in-house supplier risk mapping on a spent and non-spent basis
- What is the best way to design control processes that allow you more on-time and on-demand control over your suppliers
- Explore the role of procurement in addressing modern slavery alongside HR, operations and legal
- What is the role of finance and investors in eradicating modern slavery and forced labour issues?
- Do investors take into account slavery and Human Rights risks when making their investment decisions? And how mainstream is it?
- What is modern slavery handling best practice according to the investors?
- Is there enough of modern slavery and Human Rights disclosure according to investors?
Confirmed speakers include
Chief Procurement Officer
Group Corporate Responsibility Manager
Front Group Ltd
If you found this of interest, take a look at the upcoming Third Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference on 19-20 April 2018, London. The conference provides targeted debates and actionable insights around the issues that matter the most and will be held under the Chatham House Rule. Confirmed speakers include Co-op, Philips, AngloAmerican, Engie, Debenhams & many more. Find out more here.